Left would seek probe into the IPL auction because (Select all that apply):
- (It is) outrageous gambling.
- It will not only spoil the future of this game but make every youngster not a good sportsman but a man hungry for money.
- Now when the advertisement world has determined the price tag for the individual cricketers in the auction, all the money will be made from the innocent sport-loving fans.
- It has become a business for which money decides every thing.
- P T Usha, Milkha Singh, Shiny Wilson, A Nachappa are the stories of the past. Is not the concern of the country as a whole?
Did you select all of the above?
You didn't. Don't you think that the whole episode was "unbelievable and shameful?" And it should be "thoroughly probed by a government agency. "
You don't? The Left does.
And in India the Left is always right.