Thursday, December 30, 2004

Blog Disclaimer, Comments and E-Mail Policy

This is a personal blog. The views and opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of the people, institutions or organizations that I may or may not be related with unless stated explicitly.

Also, my thoughts and opinions change from time to time as I come to learn more and develop my understanding about the things and issues that I am blogging about. This blog just provides a snapshot of the knowledge, views, and opinions that I hold at a particular point of time and these might most probably change over a period of time. I reserve the right to evolve my knowledge, thoughts, and viewpoints over time and to change them without assigning any reason.

My blog includes links to other sites/blogs operated by third parties. These are provided as a means of convenient access to you to the information/opinion contained therein. I am in no way responsible for the content of any other sites or any products or services that may be offered through other sites.

October 11, 2005

Comments and E-Mail Policy:
Comments are welcome. However, note that, tasteless and insulting comments may be deleted. Any personal remarks and attacks may be deleted. The same holds true for off-topic comments. Any comments that reek of link spam or marketing messages WILL be deleted.
I am not responsible for the content in comments other than those made by me, or in blogs or other online content that I may link to.

E-mails are welcome and you may write to me at: inkscrawl[AT]gmail[DOT]com.

Please note that I may not be able to reply to all comments and email.

December 17, 2006
--------------

Please note that I have deliberately backdated this disclaimer and the comments and e-mail policy so that it is not visible as a post on the main page of my blog. Needless to say, it applies to all the posts, regardless of when they are published.
--------------

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a great disclaimer - would you mind if I used it at my own blog at
www.podcastjunky.co.uk ?

Anonymous said...

i agree with alex.. can i use some of the line as well to my blog?

mandar talvekar said...

Anon, you are welcome.

Mike M. said...

I am trying to set up a blog and like your disclaimer. Do you mind if I take from it and modify to make it my own for my blog?

mandar talvekar said...

Michael, you are welcome to use it.

Anonymous said...

hello mandar, i was browsing through for some disclaimers to use for my blog and i've come across yours. Can I use some of it, if not all?

Thanks so much.

Starry Eyed said...

great disclaimer

Id like to ask for permission to use it in my blog please..

mandar talvekar said...

anon, starry eyed -- you are welcome to use the disclaimer.

Ppl, this blog uses a Creative Commons license - Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported - the disclaimer is free to use as long as you attribute it and agree to offer it to others on a similar license. You don't have to ask my permission as long as you follow the licensing conditions.
Plz refer to the creative commons license linked from this blog.

myprintedlife said...

Hey I took all of that, hope that's fine!!

Anonymous said...

These comments are good, hope you don't mind me taking them.

Anonymous said...

I've been seeing this disclaimer pretty much everywhere and I have no idea who to give credit to. If this is indeed your work, i offer my praise and would like to seek permission to use the disclaimer as well. Hoping for a favourable answer, thanks!

mandar talvekar said...

The House of AZ,
you are welcome. I have stated this often -- my blog uses a Creative Commons license - Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported - the disclaimer is free to use as long as you attribute it and agree to offer it to others on a similar license.

You don't need my permission to use this disclaimer as is if you stick to those licensing terms.

That's is a well designed blog that you have.

Kit said...

Great disclaimer! I would like to use this on my personal blog.

Anonymous said...

Wow this is an awesome disclaimer. I would like to use it for my blog site! =)

Rafael Rosa Fu said...

Hi. I used your disclaimer on my blog, I hope you don't mind. Thanks very much for sharing.

Luvly Me said...

Hi Mandar,

Great disclaimer and i'm gonna use it for my blog. thanks for sharing.

hv a great day.

mat pal said...

Thanks Friend.
Used the disclaimer for my blog.
I am a newbie.

11 Hooks said...

Good work. I am using this on my blog. Thank you for this!

PickleWabbit said...

Hi Mandar,

Thank you so much for writing the disclaimer-it is great!

I'd like to use this as inspiration for what I will put on my blog. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Leaving a note about the disclaimer... I too was looking for something succinct and to the point. You rock! Thanks!

Yvohcna Fisq said...

Thank you for this well-written disclaimer! Yvohcna

The confashionist said...

Great disclaimer. I am using this on my blog. Thank you for this!